Tuesday, May 5, 2015

EarthFirst! and meeting TOMORROW in Palm Beach Gardens: Save The Briger (errr, Alton) Tract

Maybe Pat Beall at The Palm Beach Post will fill us in on the details. Or maybe Tony Doris will. Anyhow this is another fight to end all fights to stop development along the I-95 corridor that's forcing development further west, Avenir, Minto, the Ag Reserve, need I go on? But I digress...the EarthFirst! meeting tomorrow:
For some reason I keep receiving these FlockNotes from the good people at EarthFirst!. You would think after the "Battery in the Lake" fiasco I'd be the last person they would send any information to. 

I can only surmise they want me to help promote their event coming up, so here it is. 

There is a mistake in the press release above: the meeting tomorrow is with the Palm Beach County Environmental Coalition or the PBCEC, here is their website. Pat Beall at The Palm Beach Post made the same mistake the other day in her story about the GEO Group when she referred to the Palm Beach Environmental Coalition. No such group exists. 

The PBCEC is the media arm of EarthFirst!, of course. So the meeting on Wednesday is actually EarthFirst! going up to Palm Beach Gardens to have a meeting with EarthFirst! But you're welcome to join in. 

Anyhow, good luck and hope you have a nice turnout!