Sunday, June 25, 2017

“Remains of Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church at Lake Worth destroyed by hurricane.”

Image below is from Florida Memory: State Library & Archives of Florida, collection of photographs.

Year: 1928. General Note: “This original wood frame church was built in the fall of 1914.” (photonegative, b&w, 4 × 5″)
Use this link to see how St. Andrew’s looks today: “Serving God and His People for 103 years (1914–2017)”.

T
he photo above was taken following the 1928 Okeechobee Hurricane that struck this City with devastating consequences.

No comments: