“We have watched West Palm Beach change from charming to a dirty, dingy polluted city with increasing numbers in crimes committed, drug abuse and intolerable traffic, especially at the bridges and downtown.
The 710 planes that flew over our house last week, as always, maximized the pollution we always experience with lack of aviation control. Our pool deck is black with jet fuel burn-off from the planes as they take off and land.”
—Quote from a Letter to the Editor in The Palm Beach Post dated January 21st, 2017, page A15, above the fold.
Do you have something positive and upbeat to write about Lake Worth? More reasons to relocate here and be part of all the excitement?
|And don’t forget: The City of Lake Worth actually does have a BEACH! The only beach West Palm Beach has is a little one on the Intracoastal, not on the ocean.|
Do your part to drown out all that negativity on the Post editorial page about our little 6-square-mile City of Lake Worth. Get cracking on that letter TODAY! Here’s how: use this link.
For examples what to write about:
- Our City is leading the way in municipal renewable energy.
- The new LED street lights are getting rave reviews.
- The Casino has gained world-wide recognition for their renowned hosting of weddings and receptions.
- Recently passed bond referendum to fix our roads and potholes.
- How well prepared the City was for Hurricane Matthew.
- The $100M+ in new investment in our City.
- Garlic Fest relocated from Delray Beach to John Prince Park just west of Lake Worth.
- Our PBSO has added more deputies to patrol the City.