Thursday, March 5, 2015

[Answer: I posed this question earlier today] What Lake Worth resident wrote the following lines?

"I'm in the business of telling the truth."

"And what's truth? Truth is something you can pin down pretty securely with a few facts."

"There is almost no coverage whatsoever of churches or of faith in most American newspapers, except in articles about the African-American community. Churches don't get written about."

"I do want to write about our churches, and the faith of the people who attend them. And I want to write about many other things, as well, to tell the larger truth of our community, and to make a more complete record of what is happening here. I think it's for the best."

The answer: Margaret Menge, self-described "editor/journalist". Her content is digitized and searchable. The subscription rate TBD. You'll be able to download, save, & copy every single word she's written since the first edition on 1/16/15; including the CRIME BLOTTER!