Sunday, January 25, 2015

AnnaMaria Windisch-Hunt writes a lovely article on my presentation at Suri (Jan. 15)

Here from AnnaMaria's blog:
Recently I attended a presentation by Wes Blackman at Suri and there he gave this very informative talk. Why do I share this? It’s come to my attention that I have a readership that is interested in Lake Worth. Checking I found that it is being followed by approx 95 regular daily readers but most interesting was that going back a month 30 some foreign countries are also listed having checked in and obviously interest in my subject matter. Well not my blog per say but in our City of Lake Worth. For them, who do not daily read my blog, here is what we are all about in the City of Lake Worth.
The special part about AnnaMaria's blog post isn't so much my presentation, but the wonderful pictures she added to the story. Thank you so much, AnnaMaria.

You can see these great pictures and the text of my presentation on The Cottages of Lake Worth at AnnaMaria's blog here.