By the way, at a staged rally for McAlonan at the Lake Worth Towers yesterday (Friday, 3/11) how many people showed up to meet him? 6 (six). And at least two of them just happened to be walking by on their way for breakfast. If that doesn't get you wondering. . .
Briefly, McAlonan has 5 campaign reports you can see on the City's website. In the first four (M12 [January 2015], M1, G1, and G2) his contributions from outside Lake Worth were a surprising 70%. Only 30% from people living within the City limits contributed money to him and you can read about that here.
The last report submitted prior to election day is the G3 which his campaign turned in to the City on Friday, March 11th and here is the breakdown:
- Total raised on this latest campaign report: $7,077*
- Total raised from people in Lake Worth without the name "Frank McAlonan"? $910 (13%) from 5 contributors
- Three of his contributions came from people who are also supporting the Anarchist's campaign (see below)
- Total contributions from people with the last name, "McAlonan"?† $2,193 (31%)
- Total from all people who do not live in Lake Worth? 86% (that's right, eighty-six percent)
|The Anarchist candidate Hartman said it's time to "start striking fear, shooting down all cops we see by their selves [sic]."|
†More than half of these contributions ($1,164 or 53%) came from campaign donors in New York and New Jersey.