Friday, September 20, 2013

From today's water aerobic class at the Lake Worth Pool:


That's me in the back. I'm there so I am not a threat to myself or others. Not really. Since I am 6'5", I need to go in deeper water to get the benefit of the exercise. The class is taught by Sally Welsh. Generally, class times are 7 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Thursday and Fridays, 10 a.m. on Sundays. It's $4 to enter the pool area and then it's nice to leave a tip for Sally's gas and other expenses. This Sunday we are having a little brunch potluck after the class. The pool will be staying open Thursday through Sunday for regular swimming past October 1! People that had purchased a summer pass can use it through the end of October - that's what we were told yesterday.

Enjoy the video. Better yet, come and enjoy the class! Bonus points if you bike to the beach :)