Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cerabino: Broward woman not horsing around when it comes to... | www.mypalmbeachpost.com

Oh oh...Frank gets a hold of Ms. "Prancercize."  Click title for link.  This is from the article:
The interest over her self-published book, “Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence,” also exploded, at least in the rush of people who recently posted reviews on Amazon.com’s site. But a lot of these comments seem to come from jesters.
“I was prancercising and accidentally pranced my way onto a rock and sprained my ankle,” one reviewer wrote. “The doctor tried to shoot me! Stay away, unless you have strong legs.”
Another wrote: “I love prancercising but each time I leave the house my neighbors try jumping on my back. Oh well, at least they give me apples.”
In case you missed it, this is the YouTube video that as of time of this posting is at over 6 million views!

The article points out that had she turned on the "ad" feature on YouTube, she'd already be prancing on $100,000.