Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This was entered as a comment and I thought it deserved its own space...

(not edited)
It is not to question the right to protest or not, it is the question to abide by a officer of the law that is here to serve and protect. It seems to me over the course of the last few years that Jennings has had her foot in the door of her political and social activity that she is getting a big head out of it and not really pursuing her statements of goals for the city of Lake Worth in a true and meaningful reality. She frightens me by her actions today and I have always felt uncomfortable with her since the beginning of her campaining, when she approached a elderly neighbor of mine not in her distric and tried to help her one day and I overheard her say to the woman "well, if I help you out, you can try an help me out and vote for me, I'll even get you a ride." Even if it is legal or not, morally it disgusted me of that typical gross self serving political agenda that has help corrupt this country. If she is so concerned of peoples rights and wants to pretend to "save the world" where was she March 6th when the Navaho Nation Board decided to pass a perposal to exivate and build a coal burning plant in Shiprock, NM. on Navaho Reservation, against the outrage of the native Navaho Indian residents. I can tell you she was not anywhere near, nor do I believe she has any knowledge of it, yet she wants to protest something that did not happen in our country nor our town. I just mentioned the situation in Ship rock because I was just there, and I am from Lake Worth. I have more peaceful intent to speak for OUR COUNTRY and its people then she pretends as a commisioner of a distric in Lake Worth. I am not saying one should not protested as she did in Miami, but get your priorities right young lady, the law is the law, you are an intelligent person, just being guided the wrong way about it. I hope you are not involved in anything else illegal, big or small.