Monday, March 12, 2018

District 1 Commissioner Scott Maxwell “in his own words” setting the record straight and dispelling myths.

Below are three very short videos from the Bryant Park Neighborhood Assoc. candidate forum
held two weeks ago.

Not enough infrastructure spending in District 1?

Commissioner Scott Maxwell said,

“That’s a boldface . . . well, it’s just not true.”


Then Maxwell goes on to explain that his district, District 1, received many millions of dollars in infrastructure spending and more details
in this first video:


About the neighborhood associations, the NAPC,
new home construction and “Green Energy”:

Scott Maxwell said,

“Thirty years ago when I came to Palm Beach County and needed a place to live the first three things people told me was:
‘Don’t go to Lake Worth. Stay away from Lake Worth. Avoid Lake Worth like the plague.’
   I didn’t take their advice. I’m glad I didn’t take their advice.”


In this video Maxwell talks about the beginning of the Neighborhood Assoc. Presidents’ Council in the
City of Lake Worth as well:


The closing statement:

Maxwell said,

“There was a time when your property taxes were the only primary ad valorem resource we had in the City.”


“Once again, I want to thank all of you for coming out tonight. . . . I believe in my heart that Lake Worth is much better off today than it was when I first
took office some years ago.”


Thank You for visiting today and hope this information helps.