Saturday, March 21, 2015

Instructions for a friend that is attending the water exercise class at the pool this morning. . .

A friend of mine from West Palm Beach is joining me at the water exercise class at the Lake Worth pool this morning. This was our conversation on Facebook messenger about it. My instructions are in bold; my friend's responses are in italics.

You go to the east end of the Lake Worth bridge - which is down to one lane going across right now.
Proceed across A1A and take the first right into the parking area. There are little kiosks dotted around the parking area. You will pass one just as you make that right turn.
I will be biking there.
You can park in that area of the lot immediately on your left. Note the number on your parking space.
Walk to the kiosk and insert your parking space #. You have to punch that number into the machine. Then you pay and get a slip. Go back to your car and put that slip in the window.

I know how to park there, just didn't know about the entrance to the pool! LOL
O.K. If you use a debit card, it is a $4 minimum and gives you two hours.

I'm paying cash cuz I'll need longer probably
If you use cash it is $2per hour.

oy, steep!
But sometimes they don't take cash. That is why I like riding my bike, much simpler.

and it's $4 minimum by debit, can you specify 3 hrs and it'd be $6? how long is the class

Anyway, park in the lower lot and you will see the pool area on the hill behind a fence.
You really only need one hour.
Class is about 45 mins.

but if we're going to the market we'll need 2 prolly
O.K. you are right. We can walk over from the pool. I will just bring my bike with me.

bought a beautiful Guy Harvey shirt there last weekend for just $10~
There is no entrance on the west side of the pool. It is on the ocean side. If you are part of the class, you don't have to pay to get in.
You pay the $5 after the class to the instructor Sally.
You will have to walk over the hill from the parking area to the east side of the pool.

I'll probably park upstairs then. Class is at 11, I"ll be there around 10:45
You can try the upper area, but it is usually full. I don't even try anymore and use the lower area.

k
Typing this out it really seems ridiculous that it has to be this complicated.

I know!