Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hey, Ms. "Community Newspaper Journalist", look over here . . . No locked doors!


As seen in the video below, the Mayor appeared in the Commission Chambers, with doors unlocked and no barriers to entry. Anyone who really cared about what was happening could have been there. I was there with a camera to record what was being said. I don't think me being there makes me a "political supporter."; didn't think the truth takes sides.

Mark Easton, publisher of The Lake Worth Herald was there, along with two television crews. [I think that Eliot Kleinberg from The Palm Beach Post was in the corner, but my back was to him and I was sitting in the front row so I couldn't get a real good view.] I was concentrating on what was being said. This press conference occurred at 3 p.m., in the middle of the afternoon on March 9th. Any community newspaper 'journalist' worth their salt would have made sure to be present. It was not a secret meeting. Within a few hours, it was on YouTube for everyone to see.