Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is the comment that caused me to remind everyone how I allow anonymous comments.

And you used the beach tenant contributions Ad nauseam. 

Come on Wes, are your telling me that if Blockson and Maxwell were elected you would be posting the same report on them? 

Answer truthfully! 
O.K., if I answer truthfully and say "Yes" I would be accused of not being truthful and if I said "No" I would be accused of doing just what you thought I would do.  That's why I didn't post this comment.  

As far as using the "beach tent contributions Ad nauseam" - the whole beach project was used by McVoy and Mulvehill Ad nauseam during the campaign - how it's going to lead us out of our recession and that all is good and great with this rehabilitation project.  Good luck to those who ran on that platform and let's see how long the wheels stay on that wagon.  I would be pleased to be proved wrong.  In the meantime, consider your posting a comment here a privilege Mr/Ms Anonymous and trust my judgement in what I choose to publish and what I choose not to.  If not, there is another blogger in town that would love to have your readership.

The "beach tenant contributions" seem to have hit a chord.  It's like Commissioner Golden saying we shouldn't be focusing on the fact that Lake Worth has had record decreases in our assessed value for the past two years - more than any other municipality in Palm Beach County.  It seems not to matter to her - we have to get used to living in a ghetto according to her.  No one wants to be reminded of the REALITY here.  That is why I keep doing what I do.