Friday, September 4, 2009

Campaign Contributions

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for the many kind words of support and encouragement as I embark on my campaign to become the next Commissioner for District #3. I am running against an incumbent that will be well financed and have many feet on the street. We are finishing preparations for the campaign website, signs and other informational materials now. You'll be seeing the results of those efforts soon.

In order to mount an effective campaign, I will need resources in the form of your time and financial support. We have all been through difficult economic times and I realize it will be a stretch for many to contribute financially to a campaign as they have in the past. Don't let this deter you from offering other ways to support my campaign - be it placing a yard sign on your property, volunteering to call or walk and spread the word to your neighbors and friends, host a party, etc.

If you would like to contribute financially to my campaign, you may make out a check to the "Campaign to Elect Wes Blackman" and send it to Wes Blackman Campaign, 241 Columbia Drive, Lake Worth, Florida 33460. Maximum contributions are $500 per individual or business entity. If you make a contribution of more than $100, we'll need to know your occupation for reporting purposes.

If you would like to volunteer your time or other in-kind resources, please contact me at wesfor3@gmail.com
I consider the city to be in a crisis situation. The Chinese symbol for crisis is made up of the symbols for danger and opportunity. Let's meet this crisis by addressing the opportunities before us the best way we can.

I ask for your vote on November 3rd.
Political Advertisement Paid for and Approved by Wes Blackman for City Commissioner District #3