Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update...

Well, here I am, back in Lake Worth. I spent the last half of the week in Washington, DC as you can tell from the some of the photos that I posted here. The reason for my trip was to give a talk at the Hillwood Museum on 1920s Palm Beach society. That was on Wednesday night and I was able to spend some extra time wandering around the city. I got back on Friday, but not before my laptop refused to boot-up for me at National Airport. So, now it's in the shop and I am using a friend's computer to post this. I'll find out what is wrong with the computer and let's hope it's not too serious. It turns out that the camera's SD card with more pics of where I talked and others of DC in general are with the laptop, so when it gets back I'll be able to post those too. In the meantime, there is lots to talk about.

"Here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a chick, chick.."