Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome New Visitors!

Based upon tracking data for the blog, there has been a 50% increase over the past month in the number of new visitors to the site. And while there are still many direct accesses to the site (through "favorites" or "bookmarks"), over 60% of the traffic has come from search engines. That means people are picking up on some of the keywords used here. I am also sure that it was due to the renewed interest in local politics given the onset of the general election we had in November and the larger audience that represents.

I am waiting to get precinct results from last Tuesday and will be sharing factoids from that data in the near future. I am also finishing up an open letter to Commissioner Jennings which I'll be posting shortly.

If you have any questions regarding how to use the blog's features or content of the site, you may contact me through the Grand Central button on the right hand side of the page - or e-mail me at wesblackman@gmail.com. Of course, you are always welcome to post comments - just click on the comments tab at the bottom of each entry. I just did a test and the comment feature is once again working - for some reason it wasn't yesterday.

Thanks for visiting.