Thursday, May 29, 2008

Heard...

that there is a new mailing put out by an anonymous source regarding Greater Bay and the beach redevelopment project. Through a call from Bill Coakley, I understand that there is some sort of reference to me (maybe not by name) along with the accusation that I may have worked for (been paid by) Greater Bay in the past or present.

Mr. Coakley will be publishing this latest letter soon on Lake Worth Media. He wanted to confirm with me whether those allegations were true. I told him that I never have worked for Greater Bay in any capacity. I meet with Peter Willard from time to time when he visits Lake Worth, as many of us do. My comments related to the beach project are my own and are in no way directed by Greater Bay or anyone associated with the project.

Period.