Wednesday, April 4, 2007

PZHRPB Meeting Tonight regarding the Gulfstream Hotel Property

Below you will find a copy of the staff report in response to the request to demolish a contributing historic structure on property owned by the owners of the Gulfstream Hotel. You will notice that staff is encouraging the relocation of the structure and the applicant says that they have someone interested in moving it - so demolition would be the last resort. I post this here as I have had trouble with the City's website recently and wasn't able to download the Planning Board packet for tonight's meeting. You should be able to click on the images and make them larger and more legible. If that doesn't work, I can e-mail them to you. Just contact me at wesblackman@gmail.com

I won't post them here due to space constraints, but I also have the other staff reports related to all of the Gulfstream items including Community Appearance and their variance requests. Let me know if you are interested in those and I can send them out via e-mail, as well.