Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[UPDATE] Can a Lake Worth City Commission meeting that happened on November 10th not happen at all?

[UPDATE: The video of the 11/10 City Commission meeting is now available online (as of 11:00 today, 11/18). Check back for some takeaways from that meeting during the week.]

The meeting happened because I watched many segments myself online in real time. The meeting most certainly happened. Unfortunately wasn't able to be there with my camera that particular day. But where is the City's video? It is not available yet but hope it's up on the website soon.
Usually the video is available two days after the meeting but not this time. As of 9:30 on 11/17 it's still not up (a full week later). I'm not suggesting anything other than the video is not up yet so don't get all conspiratorial there Weetha!

I'm told I missed a very interesting comment. Stay tuned as they say.