Monday, February 23, 2015

Letter to the Editor from past President of the NAPC, Mary Lindsey

In the Lake Worth Herald this week is this letter from Mary Lindsey (two excerpts):
    For the last two years, it's been my honor to serve as Chair of the Neighborhood Association Presidents Council [NAPC] with a truly remarkable group of Lake Worth neighborhood leaders. I came to the office with eyes wide in wonder at the bar set impossibly high by the previous Chair, Ryan Anderson and every NAPC Chair before him since 2007.
[and...]
     It's easy to offer my congratulations and my loyalty to our new NAPC Chair, Jon Faust; our new Vice Chair, Greg Rice and our returning Treasurer, Anthony Marotta.
     It's harder to find the right words to express my admiration and my gratitude to every Neighborhood President and Representative on the Council this year, the last two years and every year from the beginning. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.
 
Mary Lindsey
Lake Worth