Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good News Department: Energy Audit Testimonial

From a resident: "I contacted the utility department at 586 1665 to setup an “Energy Audit” of my new house on Lakeside. The appointment was scheduled for 9am and the two gentlemen showed up exactly on time. They spent over two hours going through everything in my house. I was with them the entire time and they did a very thorough job. They were very patient answering all my questions. I was quite impressed. They were very knowledgeable and gave me several ideas to lower my electric and water usage. I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this free service. They even leave a kit with some energy efficient items and literature. They will also do a full report and come back to review it with me. It was a very positive experience and I wanted to share. This is a new program and I hope more people will take advantage of it."

Brendan Lynch