Saturday, February 10, 2018

January 14th was National Pastrami Day. But at TooJay’s it will be Pastrami Day until February 11th.


Please note: Today, Saturday, Feb. 10th and tomorrow are the last days for “Pastrami Day” at TooJay’s. Continue reading to find out why it’s a good idea to head on over to TooJay’s very soon, like tomorrow for a Hot Pastrami Sandwich.

The Hot Pastrami Sand-
wich at TooJay’s!

There’s the Pastrami Burger at TooJay’s as well.
And the Pastrami Benedict, Pastrami Dogs,
and Pastrami Egg Rolls too!
 


To celebrate National Pastrami Day I got an early start at the best place to do just that: Our local City of Lake Worth’s TooJay’s and I used the TooJay’s app on my phone which turned out to be a really good idea. Why? Find out below.

The TooJay’s app is available on either
App Store or Google Play.

Just for downloading the app you get a free small plate or dessert. So I just happened to be thinking about going to TooJay’s for a late lunch but after checking the app on my phone discovered that my offer was about to expire that very day! (Note: You have 60 days from date of sign-up to redeem. shame on me for waiting that long.) So I didn’t need additional prompting and promptly made my way to the TooJay’s in Downtown Lake Worth.

When I got to the restaurant all I had to do was tell my server I would like redeem that offer. I hit the “Redeem” button on my phone and a number pops up. The server writes that number down and when your check comes you’ll see that the amount is deducted from your tab. It really is that easy.

They even have a small plate of
pastrami egg rolls!

Since I was there for a hot pastrami sandwich I opted for the tomato cucumber salad. Oh, and don’t forget, you can order ahead of time through the “To Go” app which is a great convenience feature if you’re short on time.

My Hot Pastrami sandwich at TooJay’s. Delicious!
And guess what? From now through February 11th when you order one of the featured pastrami entrees (see image below) you get a special bonus.

Click on image to enlarge:
How easy is it? Super easy. Just scan your receipt into your app (ask your server if you need help) and you will be entered into TooJay’s® Delicious Deli Giveaways Sweepstakes.

Purchasing any one of the five (5) featured pastrami items is good for two (2) sweepstakes entries. The Grand Prize is one (1) pastrami product per week for 52 weeks which will be awarded on February 15th, 2018. There will be other prizes awarded weekly through the sweepstakes period.

If you’re curious about the pastrami egg rolls, remember, these are on the small plate menu so they are free — deducted from your check — just by downloading the app and redeeming the special offer sent to your phone. Use it every time and when you reach 150 points ($1 spent equals 1 point earned) you will get a $10 reward that you can use towards menu items.

Enjoy! 

We’re so very fortunate to have one of the longest-running TooJay’s establishments located right in our lovely and vibrant Downtown Lake Worth.