Friday, September 9, 2016

Not going to comment for a few days about the article [link below] where I'm quoted several times, except to say. . .

Yes, it's true. I am a Liberal Democrat and proud of it. With all due respect, of course, to all my friends on the other side.
And, yes, I still believe Nan Rich was the better candidate to challenge Governor Rick Scott.

The reporter, Rachel Monroe, interviewed me earlier in the year and the article was recently published in the Oxford American:
The Oxford American is an American quarterly literary magazine "dedicated to featuring the very best in Southern writing while documenting the complexity and vitality of the American South."
This was about the events leading up to the elections last March. The article is about the Anarchists as well. A musical. A toilet. Rats. And a whole lot of other things too.

I think it's best you read the article for yourself and draw your own conclusions: use this link. And please stop calling me about this. The phone ringing all the time is upsetting the dogs.