Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Can we finally put this to rest, Lynn?

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO.: 50-2009-CA-039320
GREATER BAY GROUP, LLC, a Florida limited liability company,

Plaintiff,
vs.
CITY OF LAKE WORTH,

Defendant.

DEPOSITION OF CARA JENNINGS [excerpt]

(Deposition - August 19, 2011 - Part VI)

[BEGAN TRANSCRIPTION FROM PAGE 69, LINE 2]

Q. [MR. CHASE] You also said that you had some disagreements with Mr. Joslyn about -- I guess they were philosophical disagreements. Is that fair to characterize it that way?
A. [CARA JENNINGS] I think we had had one conversation about recognizing that we're commonly on different sides of the fence.
Q. I've got to ask you this one too, and it seems like an appropriate time: Have you or are you or have you at any time been an avowed anarchist?
A. I am an anarchist. I identify with that political philosophy, yeah.