Friday, July 13, 2012

Reminder: It is Friday the 13th








Bill and I take our bike rides usually during the mid-afternoon time period.  We have a typical ten mile route.  We split off from each other on the return loop around Bryant Park.  Bill then uses the outdoor workout equipment (very nice addition) and I head home.

Today, in between the time that I was headed north on North Palmway and Bill finished his work out and was headed back, this tree fell over.  I might be telling a different story if I was just a little later.  A guy was getting into this red car when it happened and was visibly stunned when Bill arrived on the scene.  He didn't seem to be injured, but his car didn't fare as well.  This was just a little south of Wellesley.

A good reminder for me to carry a camera at all times.