Saturday, July 9, 2011

From Mark Parrilla:


Dear Wes,

I really hope you post my email so that all who read your blog can see that Rachel Waterman doesn’t seem to think our laws are worth respecting, even after receiving a phone call two weeks before our first election requesting my Mother’s property be removed from her door knocking list; she herself had violated the law by placing a door knocker on my Mother’s door with a hand written note saying “Sorry we missed you.  Call me if you have any questions”.  I specifically informed Waterman that neither herself nor anyone from her campaign were to come onto my Mother’s property.  She argued with me that my Mother had a right to be contacted by someone who may serve as her Mayor and I said that a No Trespass Affidavit is just that A NOT TRESPASS AFFADVIT which requires you, BY LAW, to have verbal or written consent to come onto the property the only exceptions being, law enforcement, fire rescue, LWU meter readers and/or code enforcement.  Mom’s house had already had Ramiccio signs stolen from her lawn.  EVERYONE! you hear that Rachel EVERYONE ELSE including YOU, needs to have permission to come onto a property with a No Trespass sign.  Several weeks before our first election I remember being out door knocking in the Genesis Neighborhood with Tom Ramiccio and I got out of his truck and went to go onto a property that was on my list but Tom called me back stating that if I was to volunteer on his campaign I had to do it by the book and not to go onto any property that had a No Trespass unless the occupant was outside and I could ask for permission.

I would like to know why, strike that, I know why I found what I found yesterday on my mother’s door when I brought her home from running errands.  Another one of Rachel Waterman’s door knockers.  I just got back from buying a small inexpensive security video cam that is on the window sill facing my Mother’s front porch with a perfect view of anyone who comes up her driveway and to her door.  If they dare come again my Mother will have evidence of the crime and she WILL press charges.

Is this the kind of person that anyone would consider having as the Mayor of their City leading a commission to follow our charter, rules, regulations and laws?  If you don’t respect all aspects of the law how much respect do you have for any of it?  I never saw much respect for the law from the Cara camp but then again that is like calling the sky blue.  Be very aware, those of you that are undecided falling for their attacks on Tom so that you make the mistake of voting for another one of their chameleons that will shed their meek little disguise right after they are sworn in just as Cara Jennings did.  Maybe she will stand in front of the flag with her hands by her side and her lips pursed in arrogant defiance and disrespect and not pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America just like her comrade at arms Cara Jennings did for TWO TERMS! 

I have attached two pictures so that your readers see the plain truth.  I hope that they are clear enough for you to post on your blog as well for all to see.

Best wishes,
Mark A. Parrilla