Monday, April 28, 2008

A Monday Morning in Downtown Lake Worth...



This was an interesting morning. My car is in the shop getting a new top put on it. Herman Robinson was nice enough to pick up from the shop after dropping off the car. We then went to a Kiwanis Committee meeting on improvements to the Sunset Ridge Park at Toojay's. From there, after the meeting, I wandered down to Starbucks and hung out there while catching up on some work.

Then I went for a walk around downtown while waiting for my 11 meeting at City Hall. The pictures were taken during the walk. You can click on the frame and see larger versions of the pictures. You can also control the speed of the slideshow that way. I added captions and commentary to some of the photos, as well.

The meeting went well. I'm trying to help someone in dealing with the aftermath of their home catching on fire.

I planned to take the bus back home, but Herman came by just as the bus was approaching and he offered me a ride back to my house.

Enjoy the pictures. We really do have a lot going for us. I think the glass is half full.