Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joyous Holiday

It's my sincere hope that you had a wonderful day spent among family and friends. I actually planned to be here at home with my dogs for most of the day. Last night I happened to bump into a friend and he invited me over for some Christmas ham and to be part of their festivities, which was very nice. Thank you Mark and John.

Also to let you all know that I will be hosting Karaoke at Club A.J.'s tomorrow night (Wednesday) from 9 p.m to 12 a.m. If you have a light work schedule this week or have chosen to take this time off, this might be a good opportunity to come out and see what happens. Singing is not required, but it adds to the enjoyment. Last week Maura Hennesey dropped by (her office is right next door on J Street) and sang "Dirty White Boy" - I kid you not! Fun! So, see if you can make it.

I hope you enjoyed the videos on the Queen and the Corgis - thought it would be a nice holiday treat.

Final thought for now. I don't know if you saw this article or not, but there was a carjacking at gun point at 13th Avenue North and Dixie Hwy. at 1 a.m. Sunday morning. You can read about the details by clicking here. Notice that this out-of-town Illinois couple were staying at one of our hotels along Dixie Hwy.