Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Information from Last Thursday's Debate and Last Sunday's Interview

If you are still undecided, or if you want to see how the debate went at the Osborne Center last Thursday - here it is from Lake Worth Talk.com. Just click here and it will direct you to the proper page. Let me know if you have any problems watching it, but more importantly, let me know what your concerns and questions are regarding the content.

And, check out my interview on Sunday night on Lake Worth Talk.com. Click here for that. By the way, my opponent has refused any interview with Jim Stafford - except for one that took place earlier in the campaign season. I encourage you to listen to that interview, as well. Just scroll through the various programs and look for J-A Golden. Most informative.

"Political advertisement paid for and approved by Wes Blackman for Commissioner – District #3"