Sunday, December 10, 2006

Catch the essence of my 8 year tenure on the Planning and Zoning Board...

...on the archived "Live Show" hosted by Jim Stafford on Lake Worth Talk.com. Click here to go directly to the feed. I reviewed the major highlights in anticipation of my last meeting on December 20th. Thanks Jim - you are a fine host.

Oh, come by before that meeting - around 5:30 or so - and I understand there will be a reception in the Conference Room in honor of it being my final meeting. Stick around for the meeting too - we have an unusally long agenda and will be dealing with some important issues - including the Evaluation Appraisal Report for our Comprehensive Plan. We will also be deciding the new Planning and Zoning Board chairman - film at 11. Check the City's website for the agenda at the end of the week.

Thank you City of Lake Worth for the opportunity to serve!

"Political advertisement paid for and approved by Wes Blackman for Commissioner – District #3"