Saturday, July 14, 2018

About the Neighborhood Assoc. Presidents’ Council (NAPC), housing construction and “Green” energy.


In the video below Scott Maxwell starts off saying. . .


“Thirty years ago when I came to Palm Beach County and needed a place to live the first three things people told me was:

‘Don’t go to Lake Worth.
Stay away from Lake Worth.
Avoid Lake Worth like the plague.’

I didn’t take their advice. I’m glad I didn’t take their advice.”


District 1 Commissioner Scott Maxwell was re-elected last March and is also serving as the City’s
Vice Mayor Pro Tem.

Enjoy this video taken at a candidate forum
leading up to Election Day:




For those of you wondering. . .

The election results from March 2018:

District 3 Commissioner Andy Amoroso was unopposed, re-elected and is now Vice Mayor. Due to a referendum that passed in 2017 all officials elected to the City Commission will serve three year terms.