Saturday, January 16, 2016

CBS12/WPEC changed the format on their website: Now it's more difficult to find the latest news segments

It was quite a terrible weather day in Palm Beach County yesterday and here is a Tweet sent out by a CBS12 reporter:
Of course, the picture tells the story: the tree fell on the car. But if a car did fall on a tree somewhere that would be a huge news story.

CBS12 changed the format on their website a week or so ago. It used to be you could simply scroll down and find their latest drive-by news segment done in Lake Worth. As it is now you need to type "Lake Worth" in the search bar and this is the first news that shows up, a segment by Michael Buczyner from last August.

So I'm going to need help from my blog readers. If you see the latest drive-by news from CBS12 send me the link so I can check it out. I don't want to miss anything. They might need to be corrected again like I have to do with ABC25/WPBF all the time.

If you're new to the Lake Worth/central Palm Beach County area and are looking for a really good TV news station to watch you need to turn to NBC5/WPTV. You can read my review of local TV news here.