Thursday, July 31, 2014

Left as a comment under a previous post. Worth seeing if you missed it!

Knock Knock said...

Q: Who's there?
A: Katie 
Q: Whatya want?
A: I need you to vote no on August 26 on the city plan
Q: Why vote no on the plan?
A: We can't afford the plan
Q: Can't afford what plan?
A: The crazy city plan to borrow money to fix infrastructure
Q: The infrastructure needs to be improved, we need a plan, right?
A: Yes but not this plan
Q: But the city has a plan to fix the roads, right?
A: It's a bad plan trust me
Q: Can I see your plan so I can compare the two?
A: I don't have a plan
Q: Why don't you have a plan?
A: I am not an elected official and it's not my responsibility to plan
Q: Who is responsible for a plan to fix the infrastructure?
A: The city needs to plan
Q: You mean the elected officials have to plan?
A: Yes they need to plan
Q: So our elected officials have a plan?
A: Yes, but the plan is......
Q: And you don't have a plan, Katie?
A: No like I told you it is not my responsibility to plan
Q: So my choice is either vote Yes for a plan or No for no plan?
A: There is a better plan than the city plan
Q: Why didn't you run for office, Katie, you could have helped make a better plan if you had a better plan, right?
A: You're being silly a plan is not my responsibility
Q: You did say you didn't want the responsibility to plan, right?
A: I have no plan and I need to go
Q: Thank you for your time. I plan to vote Yes. Your plan to not run for elected office is an excellent plan indeed.