Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wes Blackman - MDA's MOST WANTED CITIZEN!

Click title for link to website for MDA donations

I desperately need your help! I just made the “MDA’s Most Wanted” list! Believe it or not, I am going to be arrested on Thursday, March 26, 2009 and I need your help to raise the dough to bail me out of jail. I will be locked up “for good” unless I can come up with a minimum of $3,000 “bail.”

Right now you are probably saying to yourself, “Wes deserves this and I knew they would catch up with him eventually,” or, “It is unbelievable why anyone would arrest such a nice person.”

The Muscular Dystrophy Association will be locking me up at The Melting Pot and I will be incarcerated for one hour and charged with “having an extremely big heart.”

Your donation toward my bail will not only help set me free, but will also help many area children and adults with muscle diseases by adding vital funds to MDA’s research efforts. You can help me and MDA by making a pledge toward my bail. In order to insure my release I need to start raising my bail prior to “MDA’s Most Wanted” extravaganza.

So, please help me get released from jail by sending a pledge to my attention made payable to MDA or give e-mail me at wesblackman@gmail.com

Thanks for your support!