Friday, August 15, 2008

E-mail exchange from this morning...

Lynn Anderson: Just one question--how come you hate to such a degree that it clouds your judgment--that you can even put this on your Blog?

Me: It's not about hate. It's about the truth. It is what it is. It is a good example of someone using bad judgment. Something from which we can all learn something. I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Lynn Anderson: This is a fake video--has nothing to do with Ron Exline and you know it.

Me: Can you describe how you know it is fake? I would be interested to know. Seems pretty real to me.

Lynn Anderson: It is not Murry Hills, Wes.

Me: Then where do you think it is, Lynn?

Lynn Anderson: Look, you are into character assassination...it is and and has been sport to you and your buddies. You can do much better sticking to the truth rather than inventing a scenario to make your point. Hammer on the points but by showing a video that was NOT the incident is a LIE. This is really kid's stuff. You have a very different code of ethics. Wes, do what you want here but it will come back to you. It is much better taking the high road than the low. I know you don't have to resort to this. You have the intelligence to stay with the truth. You, by advocating this video, are distorting what happened with a video that had nothing to do with the Exline incident. Truth matters, right?

Me: You are saying this is not Murry Hills? I am taking the high road today and taking pictures of Murry Hills and we will compare them to what is seen in the video. Is that not a Lake Worth COP car? This was put on YouTube by a guy that is really into skateboarding - see his other videos. Is that fabricated too? How is this scenario invented and what kind of point would I be making with it? What kind of point are you making saying that it wasn't real?

Lynn Anderson: Wes, you are spinning words now- I did not say that the video was NOT REAL. I said it had nothing to do with Ron exile [sic]. Big difference. and I have no idea what kind of car it is. It could be an electric one for all I know. You must have a lot of precious time.

Me: So the car just started itself and hit the car with the kids in it? So how many COP cars have been in incidents recently at Murry Hills with kids interested in skateboarding?

Lynn Anderson: WES--CAN'T YOU READ. I said this video had nothing to do with Ron Exline. Can we now end this charade?

Me: YES I CAN READ AND I KEEP ASKING YOU HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT AND CAN YOU PROVE THAT. THE COINCIDENCES ARE OVERWHELMING TO ME. PLEASE SHARE YOUR INSIGHT AS TO HOW THIS IS NOT ABOUT RON EXLINE'S RECENT INCIDENT IN THE COP CAR.

Me: I know - we should put it on the ballot and let the people decide.

Lynn Anderson: LOL