Wednesday, May 7, 2008

By Joining Together, We Can Defeat Amendment #2

From TABATHA SISSERMAN

Hello there!

I'm waging my very own campaign to oppose Amendment #2, a
discriminatory and mean-spirited amendment that we'll be voting
on Election Day - Nov. 4th, 2008.

This amendment was intentionally written to be very vague.
Similar initiatives in other states resulted in stripping away
health care and other benefits and protections from unmarried
couples, gay and straight. Thousands of Florida's families
currently rely on such benefits and they need to be protected.

This link
http://ga4.org/Equalityflorida/advocacy/tazzybooo-655006 will
take you to my campaign I set up through Fairness for ALL
Families, that statewide coalition that's leading the effort.

I'd really like it if you took a look and let me know what you
think.

I've agreed to gather support from friends and family and was
hoping you would be willing to pledge to oppose this awful
amendment. It only takes a couple of minutes and would mean a
lot to me. There's also a place to make a donation if you want
to be really supportive.

To take a look at my campaign, just go to this link now:
http://ga4.org/Equalityflorida/advocacy/tazzybooo-655006

Thanks for your support!

TABATHA SISSERMAN