Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Feature >>>>>>>>>

Think of this velvet pillow as an invitation to check out the new page of this blog devoted to the Greater Bay documents, now public information. Over the summer, we will be transcribing them for your enjoyment, amazement, shock and awe. The first installment is there under "Tasty Tidbits" - in the upper right corner of the blog. Just click the links underneath that title. When you are through reading, just click the title to the blog in the header above and it will bring you back to the main blog. Enjoy!

A snippet from the end of the first entry: (Q=Attorney, A=Mulvehill)

Q. Who did most of the talking?
A. She did.
Q. What did she tell you?
A. I don't want to make any assumptions.
Q. I understand. I am trying to say I am not trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to help you remember. I understand you have a masters degree. You present as a very intelligent and clear thinking person. And so this meeting was only three or four weeks ago. So I am trying to help you remember some of the things that were discussed. You are sitting City Commissioner in a lawsuit where you are being sued for $29 million, and you are meeting with your attorneys and you are telling me that you can't remember anything more than two questions and answers?
A. Not the specifics. You are asking me a specific question and answer, I can't give you that. I don't have that. If she had something to say, it was about this case.