Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lake Worth Library Wi-Fi

Here is my "own little corner where I can be whatever I want to be..." There are lots of other people here using either the Wi-fi available at the library or logged into one of the dozen or so computers scattered about the library. Remember, the library is closed now on Sundays and Mondays - open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I am using various Internet locations while I wait for cable broadband to be installed in my house - they say by next Tuesday. I've been able to get a lot done here today.

Anyway, more updates later. This is a very busy week for me workwise. We'll get back to a more sedate routine in a little while.

Oh, check out the "Blog Action Day 2008" button in the right hand column. This year's theme is "Poverty." Those that register their blogs will be posting one on the theme October 15th - a worldwide event.