Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Up-Date on "Save my Train" Letter to State Representatives

From Evan Jenne, State Representative, District 100:

Thank you for contacting me and expressing your concerns regarding Tri-Rail Services. House Bill 1245, the bill you have referenced that relates to Regional Transportation Authorities, has favorably passed through the Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council and the Committee on Infrastructure. It is currently waiting to be heard by the Policy & Budget Council. Unfortunately, I am not a member of this council. Therefore, my only opportunity to vote on this legislation will be during a meeting of the entire House of Representatives once the bill has moved through the committee process. If I am given the opportunity to vote on this bill, I will certainly keep your comments in mind.

Again, thank you for contacting me with your opinions. Your input is an invaluable asset in understanding the community that I represent.

Sincerely,

Evan Jenne

State Representative, District 100