Friday, November 2, 2007

My E-mail to the Organizers of the Charrette

"I want to thank you all for your effort in making our Lake Worth charrette such a great success. Everyone who I have talked to that either listened to the presentation over the Internet or who was there in person is consistent in saying that it is the most positive thing that they remember going on in that room in a long time. For that, we are all especially appreciative!

I would appreciate collecting copies of all of your PowerPoint presentations. I will do some highlights on my blog and will also forward them on to the Mayor, Commissioners and key people within the administration.

Your contribution was invaluable and I think you gained a sense of what a unique place we have here, as well as the opportunities and challenges present. To have such an assemblage of talent qualifies as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in itself.

Hope the rest of the conference went as well as Wednesday! Sorry I couldn't participate in the remainder, but duty called on many fronts.

Thanks again and keep in touch."