Friday, September 14, 2007

Today...

We performed as a trio - me, Jim Stafford and Loretta Sharpe - on the Lake Worth Talk.com "Lunch Box" show. A good time was had by all and we got a little under the skin of some people that were listening, as you can tell by some of the posts on the discussion board. You can use the link to the right on this page to get there.

I also dropped off a number of shows that were stored on my hard drive so that Jim can archive them on his site. Those would include a number of "Lunch Box" shows I did with Walter Baker when Jim was out of town a month or so ago, as well as copies of my own "Truth Matters" show. Once Jim has them uploaded, you can CLICK HERE and that will take you to the archived show area of his site.

I'll be doing "Truth Matters" on Sunday night from 8 to 9 p.m. Hope that you can tune in then as well. Have a great weekend!