Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Check Out the Campaign and Public Meeting Calendar

After some experimentation, I was able to include a calendar as part of this blog. It rests right at the bottom of the page. You can reach it by scrolling down, using the navigation bar at the side of the window. The calendar will let you know where I am and what I am generally doing. I plan to put fundraiser information, what neighborhoods I am walking and when, etc. I've also included the public meetings that I plan on attending. My time on the Planning and Zoning Board is growing shorter by the day. If you want to see me in action, you really should check out our meetings in December. As I am running for office, I will need to resign from the Board before the qualifying period.

As always, let me know if you would like me to speak at your neighborhood association or civic group. You can get a sense of my general availability by referring to the calendar.

Oh, and this afternoon I worked with Jim Stafford on the preparation of my campaign graphics for literature and yard signs.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to go "live"!

Thanks a bunch and see you in the movies!!


"Political advertisement paid for and approved by Wes Blackman for Commissioner – District #3"