Tuesday, October 27, 2020

BREAKING NEWS: WES BLACKMAN FILED HIS INTENT TO RUN FOR MAYOR OF LAKE WORTH BEACH!

Today I filed paperwork with the City Clerk that indicates my intent to run for the Mayor's seat during the March 9, 2021 municipal election. The qualifying period for officially putting one's name on the ballot begins at noon on November 24th and ends noon on December 8th. 

Standby for news and announcement as the campaign gears up. Contributions can be made with checks made out to "Wes Blackman Campaign" Contact me at the phone number in the righthand column for my address or where you would like me to pick up your campaign contribution. Donations are limited to $1,000 per person or business entity. Any amount, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and stay tuned! Truly excited about all the support I've received since the announcement.