|You do not need to be a resident of Parrot Cove to attend. Anyone from any neighborhood is welcome.|
We will be having our Parrot Cove neighborhood meeting this Monday, March 20th, 7:00 p.m., at our regular location, The Beach Club restaurant at #1 7th Ave. North at the Golf Course.
This month our speaker will be Brian Shields, P.E., Director of the Lake Worth Water Utility. He will be talking about the following topics:
- Water treatment and operations.
- Why “boil water notices” are issued.
- Our distribution system: Water from the state-of-the-art plant through pipes that need replacement in many areas.
- Upcoming changes to the distribution system.
- Reasons for routine water releases, for example, from fire hydrants and devices in the College Park neighborhood.
Please take this opportunity to come out and hear Mr. Shields’ discussion. Write down and bring your questions and concerns about the water distribution system here in the City.
Anthony Marotta, president, Parrot Cove NA.