Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS, JEFF! Your message got through all the noise:

Lake Worth friends,
     I have represented you to the best of my ability, in one form or another, since 2007. I represent 15 municipalities but my office is on Lake Avenue for a reason. I love what I do and I would love the opportunity to do so one more time.
     I am up for re-election to the Florida Senate in an August Democratic primary and have drawn an opponent that doesn't live in the new Senate District 31 (which includes ALL of Lake Worth), and wouldn't know the difference between Bryant Park and the Park of Commerce.
     This will be my last term, as I am term-limited. I could use your support. Thank you for letting me be your voice in Tallahassee.
     Jeff


Note some of Jeff's endorsements: