Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bill Clinton's new BFF Stephen Colbert gets him on Twitter - Political Watch - MarketWatch

As some of you may recall, I am re-awakening my twitter account (twitter.com/wesblackman) - fun to think about our ex-President having one.  One revealing quote from the article:
“After I became president and everybody started sending blizzards of emails within the administration, the Congress subpoenaed them all,” Clinton said. “And all these young people, drunk with the power of the new technology, said the first thing that came into their head, so some of these emails were mildly embarrassing.”
Given what happened during the Clinton administration, I wonder what our former President's threshold for "mildly embarrassing" really is?  Or, does that depend on what the definition of "is" is?  I really am a fan of his, by the way.