Monday, October 15, 2012

Who knew I wrote about zombies here? To whom could they be referring?

E-mail received this morning - very seasonal as we approach Halloween.  Maybe these standards to zombie-proof pole barns should be part of the Florida Building Code?

Hi there!

I stopped by wesblackman.blogspot.com earlier today and noticed you tend to write about zombies from time to time.  Because of that, I thought it might be worth it to share an article with you published by CB Structures Inc. with detailed information on how to prepare a barn or garage for the zombie apocalypse.

Check it out here:

If you have a second, I'd love to have you check it out and see if it may be of interest to your readers or tie into one of your upcoming stories.  Or, if you'd be willing to share it with any of your fans and followers, that would be great, too!

Any questions, please let me know.  It's also cool if you want to give me a call at the number below.  And thanks for taking a second to check out this article.

Have a great weekend! Oh... and if you watch it, enjoy the premiere of 'The Walking Dead' on tonight!

Jonathan Bentz
ProspectMX