Monday, July 30, 2012

Proof that there is a God...

Suzanne Mulvehill
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:13 PM
To: whoward@pbpost.com


Subject: RE: Re-election


This letter is to inform you that I have decided not to seek re-election to the Lake Worth City Commission but to instead explore other opportunities in my professional life. My service to the city I love has been both challenging and greatly rewarding, and I am proud of what we have accomplished in very tough economic times.


I ran for re-election in 2010 because I felt a responsibility to the residents of Lake Worth to complete critical projects that were started during my first term. I am confident now that the beach will be completed as planned, and the new electric contract will bring residents relief from the high rates that have plagued us for years. Our new water plant will serve the community with quality water for many years to come.


I want to express my gratitude to those who supported my work and my ideals over the last four years: to preserve our old Florida charm that makes us unique, protect our open space and public parks, and restore economic vitality without compromising our small town feel. It is my hope that someone who shares these ideals will step forward to run for my seat in District 4.


Willie, it has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you


Most Sincerely,


Suzanne Mulvehill


Commissioner District 4
City of Lake Worth, FL