Thursday, July 5, 2012

Note from the Editor/Publisher...

Sorry to miss the raft race.  You will notice that posts here will be spottier than usual as I am traveling with my 86 year old - healthy and alert - father.  Blessed I am!  I'll be back in LW soon enough - still receiving e-mail etc on the road, although with some difficulty (see below).

I thought you might enjoy this picture taken yesterday of us. 
We had a good time on a relative's boat in Casco Bay.  

We are spending the time along the road visiting family on the way to and from various locales, etc.  Unfortunately, I am having problems sending and receiving e-mail through my phone - wouldn't you know it would happen while traveling.  So, if you post a comment, I may be slower to respond than usual as I can't approve them on the move - have to wait until I am at a hotspot with my laptop.

Anyway, hope that you all had a good time during this mid-week holiday.  See you soon!