Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From the desk of Commissioner Suzanne Mulvehill comes this!

Presentation in Bonn, Germany


Dear Mayor and fellow Commissioners, (via e-mail)

I am pleased to share with you a copy of the presentation I have prepared for the Resilient Cities conference in Bonn, Germany. I would really appreciate your feedback as it has been a collective effort to take our city to the next level and gain international attention and exposure.

I thank you for the opportunity to represent Lake Worth in Germany. I'll do my best to make you proud.

Most Sincerely,

Suzanne

Click here for PowerPoint Presentation

This is how Commissioner Mulvehill will be representing the city at this international conference on sustainability.  She asked the rest of the Commission for "consensus" that she be able to go and use their city travel money to do so.